What is Evoke?
Evoke is an innovative new hands-free and pain-free remodeling technology that deploys radiofrequency energy to lift and tighten treated skin. This procedure remodels the deep skin tissues and subcutaneous layers in the cheeks, jawline, or submental area without surgeries, scalpels or downtime. Dr. Ostad and his aesthetic team personalize each treatment to your specific needs, ensuring you achieve your aesthetic goals with natural results.
Evoke is a technology that remodels or alters the skin and fat tissues under the skin’s surface to produce brilliant cosmetic results. The hands-free applicators deliver consistent radiofrequency energy to restructure the facial and submental tissues, lifting and tightening the cheeks, jawline, jowls and submental areas. Removing the excess skin and fat tissue and tightening the skin to remove wrinkles makes your skin look taut, supple and youthful. Depending on your cosmetic goals, the Evoke facial remodeling procedure may last between just 20 - 45 minutes, and you will typically require 4 Evoke treatments spaced 1 week apart to see optimal results.
What are the benefits of Evoke?
- Ideal Treatment for Social Distancing: Evoke is a perfect facial remodeling treatment for trying times because it is completely hands-free and requires little patient/administrator interaction. The hands-free applicator will be set in place and allowed to do its job; it is designed for use in this manner, with built in patient control options and a call button to summon our staff.
- Highly-Effective: With one procedure, you can take years off your skin, making your facial and submental skin appear taut, firm and smooth.
- Natural-Looking Results: The radiofrequency energy modifies or alters the internal skin and fat tissues without adding foreign substances, ensuring natural-looking results.
- Comfortable & Relaxing: The procedure causes little to no discomfort, allowing you to sit back and relax as you read a magazine, browse the web or watch tv.
- Quick & Efficient: There’s no need for lengthy preparation, and the treatment session concludes well within 45 minutes. You can even opt for the procedure during your lunch break.
- No Downtime: There’s no lengthy recovery period or downtime. You can resume your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
What does Evoke treat?
Evoke addresses issues like skin laxity, sagging skin, jowling, and double chin. There are two types of Evoke applicators — Evoke Face and Evoke Neck.
- Evoke Face addresses the facial regions, specifically the cheeks and jowls.
- Evoke Neck addresses the submental regions, specifically the neck, chin, and jawline.
How does Evoke work?
Evoke is a technology comprising hands-free applicators for your face or submental regions, depending on the area needing treatment. The Evoke Face applicator is placed over the cheeks, and the Evoke Neck applicator is placed around the chin. These hands-free applicators deliver bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to the targeted regions, seeping into the skin’s deeper layers to heat the Fibro Septal Network (FSN). The consistent and steady application of thermal energy internally remodels and restructures the skin and fat tissues, producing the desired results.
Am I a suitable candidate for Evoke?
You’re a suitable candidate for Evoke if you:
- Have skin laxity or excessive skin tissues in your face or neck regions
- Have jowls or a double chin
- Want to remove excess fat tissues to achieve a lean and youthful face
- Want taut and smooth facial skin
- Want to achieve these results without going under a knife
- Need a quick procedure that doesn’t necessitate downtime
How long does an Evoke procedure last? How many treatments do I need?
The Evoke procedure lasts between 20 minutes to 45 minutes, depending on your cosmetic goals. Even though you’ll see the treatment’s results immediately, you’ll need around 4 treatments, spaced 1 week apart, to ensure optimal results. You can greatly extend your results with a yearly maintenance treatment.
How does Evoke compare to Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is another highly-effective, hands-free and nonsurgical technology for facial remodeling. Ultherapy is a procedure that delivers micro-focused ultrasound to generate a thermal effect, heating up your deeper skin tissues to make your face and neck regions appear taut, smooth, and youthful. Like Evoke, Ultherapy is also highly-effective, nonsurgical, hands-free, and causes no downtime. Both Evoke and Ultherapy are suitable treatments for hands-free facial and submental remodeling.
Why choose Dr. Ostad for skin remodeling?
Dr. Ostad is New York's premier cosmetic dermatologist specializing in skin rejuvenation techniques and procedures. During your consultation, Dr. Ostad will carefully examine your skin type and discuss your aesthetic goals to recommend the ideal procedure and treatment plan for your specific needs. His goal is to help you meet your goals with natural-looking results.