Is there any recovery time after a non-surgical nose job?
There is little or no downtime after a liquid nose job. Swelling is minimal and resolves in a few days. If you wear glasses, you can continue wearing them. You may resume normal activities immediately after treatment, although you should avoid strenuous exercise for 24 to 48 hours.
What are the benefits of non-surgical nose reshaping?
This non-surgical treatment has many benefits, including:
- No cutting, sutures, surgical risk, or healing period
- Immediate results.
- Essentially no downtime. You may return to work or normal activities right away. While there can be mild redness or bruising at the injection sites, it typically resolves quickly and can be camouflaged with makeup.
- Results last up to a year.
- Injections are typically shallow, and topical numbing cream helps ensure a comfortable experience.
- More economical than a surgical nose job.
- Procedure can be performed alone, or as part of a comprehensive non-surgical facial enhancement.
If you are not happy with what you see in the mirror, and you want a new look NOW, a non-surgical nose job could be a good solution. Call Ariel Ostad MD PC at (212) 517-7900 to schedule a consultation.