What can I expect with CoolSculpting treatments?
- If you are a candidate for CoolSculpting, Dr. Ostad will work with you to create a custom-tailored treatment plan.
- During your CoolSculpting session, we will apply a clear gel pad to the treatment area to create a barrier between the cooling panel and your skin.
- The CoolSculpting applicators adhere to your body.
- During the procedure, you may experience certain sensations at the treatment site; these sensations will subside as the treatment area becomes numb.
- Once the area is numb, treatment becomes so comfortable that many of our patients take a nap, read, watch a movie, or check emails during the procedure.
- When treatment time has elapsed, your practitioner will detach the applicator and briefly massage the area to break up the treated fat cells and enhance fat reduction.
Does CoolSculpting require recovery time?
There is little or no downtime after an CoolSculpting treatment. You may experience temporary, or swelling at the treatment site, which should resolve quickly. You will be able to resume normal activities immediately.