What can I expect with CoolSculpting treatments?
- If you are a candidate for CoolSculpting, Dr. Ostad will work with you to create a custom-tailored treatment plan.
- During your CoolSculpting session, we will apply a clear gel pad to the treatment area to create a barrier between the cooling panel and your skin.
- You can expect to feel a slight sucking sensation as the CoolSculpting applicator adheres to your body.
- During the procedure, you may experience certain sensations at the treatment site, such as pulling, tugging, mild pinching, tingling, stinging, cramping, or intense cold; these sensations will subside as the treatment area becomes numb.
- Once the area is numb, treatment becomes so comfortable that many of our patients take a nap, read, watch a movie, or check emails during the procedure.
- When treatment time has elapsed, your practitioner will detach the applicator and briefly massage the area to break up the treated fat cells and enhance fat reduction.